This year we’re following a course that asks us to think about which parts of the Bible really resonate with us and set our hearts on fire within us. We’re holding weekly sessions in the parish centre at St Barnabas on Mondays at 7pm and on Tuesday at 2pm.
Everyone is welcome to join either or both groups.
There are five weeks in total, but don’t worry if you don’t expect to be able to get to every session as each week will be valuable in its own right. We’ll be looking at the following passages from the Bible:
- Exodus 3:1-15 “The fire and the name” on 7th and 8th March
- Genesis 1:1-24 “And all the earth shall cry glory” on 14th and 15th March
- Genesis 32:22-33.10 “Face to Face” on 21st and 22nd March
- Psalm 22 “Heart to Heart: Sorrow and Joy” on 28th and 29th March
- Genesis 22:1-18 Bound together in Love and Sacrifice on 4th and 5th April