Many of the church’s activities are starting to reopen with caution. For the latest information please contact the organizer, or [email protected].
We’re open for weekday activities too. Most sessions you can simply turn up on the day and join in with. Where you need to book, you’re still welcome to pop-in and talk to us about joining our next session.
- Busy bees – term-time Monday afternoons from 2pm – restarts 20th September
- Craft circle – every Tuesday morning from 9.30am
- Bereavement cafe – first Friday of every month from 2-3.30pm
- Living with loss – third Friday of every month from 2-3.30pm
- Tea and company – second and fourth Friday of every month 2-3.30pm, including an opportunity to join in with board games
- Breakfast and lunch groups – the monthly men’s breakfast group has resumed. The ladies lunch group will resume in the spring.
- Currently suspended: Study and discussion group – fourth Thursday of every month from 7.30pm.