We’re open for weekday activities too. Most sessions you can simply turn up on the day and join in with. Where you need to book, you’re still welcome to pop-in and talk to us about joining our next session.
- Busy bees – term-time Monday afternoons from 2pm to 3pm
- Craft circle – every Tuesday morning from 9.30am
- Bereavement café – first Friday of every month from 2-3.30pm
- Living with loss – third Friday of every month from 2-3.30pm
- Friday friendship – second and fourth Friday of every month 2-4pm, including an opportunity to join in with board games or quizzes. If you have any questions, please call Mary Cameron on 0118 972 2942.
- Breakfast group – the monthly men’s breakfast group.
- Gardening group – meets to tidy the church grounds once a month. There is a job for everyone, regardless of your gardening experience or physical fitness.
- Currently suspended: Study and discussion group – fourth Thursday of every month from 7.30pm.