St Barnabas lies at the heart of Emmer Green and is held in affection by the local community, being seen almost as a “Village Church”. A number of groups use the Church hall and take part in our annual garden party, such as the W.I., Townswomen’s Guild, Scouts, Guides, Brownies, Residents Association, MAP Reading, children’s activity groups, etc.
Here are some links to local organisations…
- Emmer Green Residents Association – http://www.egra.co.uk/index.html
- Emmer Green Surgery – http://www.emmergreensurgery.co.uk/
- Emmer Green Pre-school – http://www.emmergreenpreschool.org.uk/
- Emmer Green Primary School – http://www.emmergreenprimary.com/
- The Hill Primary School – http://www.hill.reading.sch.uk/