Emmer Green and Caversham Park parishes consist of two churches in a single benefice. The first church is the parish church of St. Barnabas, Emmer Green, which combines traditional forms of Christianity with those of a Fresh Expression within a 1920’s brick built Church of England Church and Parish Centre.
The second is a Local Ecumenical Partnership church which meets in Caversham Park Primary School. It seeks to combine the strengths of four church traditions, Church of England, Methodist, Baptist and the United Reformed Church. For more information about Caversham Park LEP, please see their website at: www.cpvc.org.uk/
Both St. Barnabas and Caversham Park LEP are part of the Oxford Diocese and Churches Together in Caversham and have very different characters as churches but seek to compliment one another in their common service and mission to the benefice